The Account Manager gathers information on assigned clients, contacts clients to understand their requirements and works on a sales plan. S/he provides after-sales support to retain customers and ensures prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries. The role provides accurate sales forecasts to the Managing Director, negotiates contracts with prospective clients and contributes to client visits andpre-sales demonstrations.
- Maintaining professional relationships with the clients, the board of directors, build a good rapport between the clients and the company, etc., are a part of the account delivery manager responsibilities.
- Co-ordinate with Delivery/Legal/admin/… and other team to deliver the proposal solutions/projects with high quality to customer
- Ensuring growth in business and profit percentage of the account.
- Analyzing opportunities and threats for the organization, i.e., detect opportunities for growth in sales or project expansion, etc. Similarly, look for possible threats and to work towards avoiding them.
- Supportinginhunting new customers/prospects
Your Skills and Experience
- Have at least 5 years experience in IT Account Management, Sales or related domain.
- University degree in IT Engineering or Business Administration, Marketing or andgood know-how in IT like Digitalisation, IoT, Big Data, Mobility, …
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Strong communication and team-oriented personality with pragmatic working style and positive attitude
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
- Willing to travel
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Opportunities to work with giants worldwide
- Room for creativity in own field of responsibility
- Education and training courses for professional and personal development
- Above-average payment
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Mr. Le Hai via email at [email protected]