Cloud Engineer – closed
We are looking for senior developers with experience in designing, developing and maintaining high load cloud services. The engineers should extend our existing teams and be able to work on our AWS services. We need people that bring the full DevOps mindset into table, ensuring that services are designed for easy deployment and troubleshooting. These developers should be able to create a full cloud service from scratch.
- Skills: AWS or Azure experience, Containers, scripting languages and IaC (CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef), basic network concepts.
- Experience: Senior level.
- Location: Europe, capable of flying to customer’s site from time to time.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Flexibility to work with multiple technologies in multiple abstraction layers.
- Experience with Operating Systems (Windows and Linux) is a plus.
- Experience with AWS services (this is a plus).
- Experience with Chef is a plus.
- Good skills in algorithms and troubleshooting are a plus.
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Willing to travel
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Opportunities to work with giants worldwide in big projects
- Room for creativity in own field of responsibility
- Education and training courses for professional and personal development
- Above-average payment
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Mr. Le Hai via email at [email protected]