HR & Admin Executive – CEO Office (COF) Department – closed
You will be responsible for:
- Support the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, managing the hiring process
- Review and update employment and working conditions (Visa process, work with Ausländerbehörde) to ensure legal compliance
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Support on Agendas/ Travel arrangements/ Appointments for other employees.
- Other tasks, assigned by Team Leader.
Working Time: Full time, 40h/ Week.
Your Skills and Experience
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Education: Human Resource, Resource Development, Administrative fields ỏ equivalent fields.
- Strong English and German is a must.
- Knowledge of HR functions (Long term visa application, pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.) and understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures are preferable.
- Computer skills: Proficiency in Microsoft office (Power point, Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet.
- Complying with regulation of the Company.
- Other requirements: Teamwork, Confidence, Communicative, Integrity, Strong and Honest
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Opportunities to work with giants worldwide in big projects
- Room for creativity in own field of responsibility
- Education and training courses for professional and personal development
- Above-average payment
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Mr. Hoang Ha via email at [email protected]